- Team ‘Versatile’ offering a restaurant manager a ‘once in a lifetime opportunity’ to purchase some fish…it was a vegan restaurant and the manager was vegan too.
- Richard’s quote that he is like a ‘swiss army knife of business skills’ – cringe.
- Scott’s dodgy sales technique: “I’ve got some fresh fish fingers, I practically scuba-dived and got the fish from the sea this morning.” Double cringe!
- Dan asking if he can throw his thoughts ‘into the thought pond’ or something! He deserved to be the first candidate to be fired for that alone.
- And finally, Brett and his absolute commitment to sticking with the ‘specification model’ – even though this meant that he a managed to create the biggest fishcakes ever seen and worthy of a world record. And he only managed to make 88 of them instead of 325 due to their giganticness.
- Oh, and I almost forgot to mention Ruth’s amazing suit. I’m not saying anything else about it. If you haven’t seen it, Google it!
Follow the crowd, but don’t – Be the same, but different…. Confused? Yay ‘The Apprentice’ is back on our screens on BBC for an eleventh series, showcasing another bunch of candidates who don’t seem to have an ounce of business sense between the 18 of them. Laugh-wise though, this series got off to a great start with gems such as: